Purchasing insurance coverage is a big decision for any individual or family. You'll want to visit several insurance companies to learn about the types of coverage they offer and the costs involved. If you don't speak Spanish, we can accompany to various local reputable Bolivian insurance companies
to help you understand their particular types of cover and choose the one that is right for you. Rebeca Gonzales will assist you in choosing health, life, accident, corporate or car insurance, fill out all the documentation involved, and ensure you understand the coverage you've chosen.
Here's how we'll assist you
• We’ll meet with you to discuss the types of insurance you plan to purchase.
• We’ll visit up to three insurance companies with you to learn about the types of coverage they offer and the costs involved.
• We'll help you understand their contracts, the requirements they'll ask of you and all documentation you must present.
• We’ll assist you when you sign your contract to ensure all of your questions have been answered and you are very sure you understand the coverage you are purchasing.
• We’ll conclude our service by ensuring the company gives you a list of locations where you can make your payments, or will help you fill out the documentation necessary to enable them to automatically deduct your payment from your bank account.
Professional translators in Santa Cruz normally charge between $300 and $450 per day in Bolivia, for what is called "accompaniment translating". This is your chance to have an English speaker accompany you to meet with several insurance companies, and assist you with all documentation, for a flat fee of $99. We offer this only through Expat Services. If you’d like more information, please contact me and let me know how our team can assist you.