Purchasing insurance coverage is a big decision for any individual or family. You'll want to visit several insurance companies to learn about the types of coverage they offer and the costs involved. If you don't speak Spanish, we can accompany to Bolivian insurance companies
to help you understand the types of cover they offer. We will assist you in choosing health, life, accident, corporate or car insurance, fill out all the documentation involved, and ensure you understand the coverage you've chosen.
How we'll help you choose insurance:
• We’ll meet with you to discuss the types of insurance you plans you wish to purchase.
• We’ll visit insurance companies with you to learn about the types of coverage they offer and the costs involved.
• We'll help you understand their contracts, the requirements they'll ask of you and all documentation you must present.
• We’ll assist you when you sign your contract to ensure all of your questions have been answered and you are very sure you understand the coverage you are purchasing.
• We’ll conclude our service by ensuring the company gives you a list of locations where you can make your payments, or will help you fill out the documentation necessary to enable them to automatically deduct your payment from your bank account.
Please use the form below to contact Expat Services and we'll discuss how we can help you find the best insurance coverage.