Basic legal services are what Bolivia Expat Services provides in Santa Cruz. We do not take criminal or penal cases. We work by recommending you to independent bilingual lawyers, well-versed in the laws of Bolivia who can handle your case in both English and Spanish so you’ll be well-apprised of what is happening in your own language. Rebeca Gonzales is the bilingual lawyer Expat Services has partnered with in Santa Cruz. The following are some of the legal services expatriates may request:
• Immigration Law A bilingual lawyer will help you process your residency. Immigration law also includes processing the necessary documentation for travel with underage and/or adopted children, and other immigration procedures.
• Family Law A bilingual lawyer will assist you with all requirements you need in preparation for marriage in Bolivia. Family legal services also include adoptions proceedings, family assistance (alimony) cases, custody, and divorce.
• Commercial and Corporate Law. A bilingual lawyer will help you start a business in Bolivia and incorporate your company as a sole proprietorship, LLC, and others. Commercial law also covers drawing up purchase and sales contracts, including real estate registration and contracts, and rental contracts.
• General Legal Procedures A bilingual lawyer can accompany you when you have specific operations to handle that require contracts or legal documentation to be signed, including procedures and paperwork at banks, insurance companies, and other institutions, and can also help you with basic procedures such as applying for a Bolivian drivers license, opening a bank account, processing a license plate for a new vehicle, etc.
Please use the form below to contact Bolivia Expat Services and we'll discuss how we can best help you with the legal services you require.
Expat Services | Expat Forum | Live in Bolivia | Plan Your Trip
Click here to get a link to this page for your blog or website.
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.