Finding houses and apartments to rent in Bolivia can be an exhausting task. How can you know where to begin if you’re new to a city? Our House Hunter Tour is a super informative, 3-4 hour neighborhood tour. We will not be showing you specific houses. This tour is designed to familiarize you with the city and the primary features of specific neighborhoods. We’ll take 1-3 adults on a tour of the city’s best neighborhoods, and tailor our tour to the areas we know will fit your budget. Our House Hunter Tour is a great value. You’ll cut down on lots of wasted time when you begin your actual search for apartments or houses to rent or buy because you'll have a clear idea of the areas in which you might want to live. No way should you rent a house or apartment without doing this first!
Read about the experiences I had house hunting
(I viewed 50 homes in a month - it was crazy!) and you’ll see exactly what inspired me to design this tour just for expats. Take the house hunting tour and we’ll make it way more fun than I had!
This is our House Hunter tour:
• During this 3 to 4-hour tour of a city’s neighborhoods you can actually see some of the areas where you might like to begin house hunting. Our House Hunter’s Tour is designed to help you get a good idea of what some of the city’s neighborhoods look like, where they are located, and what is available in each (shopping, restaurants, grocery stores and markets, schools, etc.)
• We won’t actually be showing you any specific houses during this tour. The idea is to give you a chance to see some of the neighborhoods where you might consider beginning your search for a home. We’ll describe them, tell you a little about their history, and give you a general idea on pricing and what’s available in each area.
• We’ll provide maps, notebooks and pens so you can take notes on everything you see. And you’ll want to bring your camera!
• We’ll be taking a break about mid-morning for a snack and a cool drink. Maybe we’ll introduce you to Bolivia’s world famous salteñas.
• We'll conclude the tour in no more than 3-4 hours and only after we've done our best to answer all the questions you might have about each neighborhood we visited.