Research for a class project
(Commerce City, CO USA )
I'm trying to find out who made the website, so I can site the source for a school project.
Here is the information you need:
Basic Style for Citations of Electronic Sources (Including Online Databases)
Here are some common features you should try and find before citing electronic sources in MLA style. Not every Web page will provide all of the following information. However, collect as much of the following information as possible both for your citations and for your research notes:
• Author and/or editor names (if available)
Barks, Charis Irena. (BoliviaBella.com owner, editor, webmaster)
• Article name in quotation marks (if applicable)
(This will appear in large bold letters at the top of the page you wish to cite).
• Title of the Website, project, or book in italics. (Remember that some Print publications have Web publications with slightly different names. They may, for example, include the additional information or otherwise modified information, like domain names e.g. .com or .net.)
BoliviaBella.com (be sure you use italics).
• Any version numbers available, including revisions, posting dates, volumes, or issue numbers.
(For the exact date of the last revision of each page on our site, please contact us and we will provide this information for you as we update our site continually.)
• Publisher information, including the publisher name and publishing date.
(BoliviaBella.com is a website on the Internet).
• Take note of any page numbers (if available).
(We do not use page numbers).
• Medium of publication.
• Date you accessed the material.
(You must fill in this date).
• URL (if required, or for your own personal reference; MLA does not require a URL).
You can copy and paste the address of the page you accessed here. You’ll find it at the top of the page inside your browser window. It begins with:
http://www.boliviabella.com/(page name here).html
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Guestbook.