Where to do our Bolivian residency paperwork?

by Celeste
(Tena , Ecuador)

Hello, We are an American family moving from Ecuador to Tarija this spring. We want to enter on the SPV and then get 1 year residency. Can all the paperwork be done in Tarija mismo? Or is it easier to move to Santa Cruz, get everything handled there, and then move on to Tarija once we are though jumping all the legal hoops?

Also, does the Bolivian consulate in Ecuador have to send our papers/passports to the USA to get authenticated?? I'm a bit nervous about that.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.