Visiting or Working Visa

by Md Noor Ahmed

Dear Sir, I am a Bangladshi national. Could you please inform me how to get a Bolivia Visa for visit or working in Bolivia.

Comments for Visiting or Working Visa

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 18, 2010
Tourist Visa or Specific Purpose Visa

If you plan to come for a visit of less than 90 days in one year, you would obtain a tourist visa. If you plan to live and work in Bolivia you would necessarily have to acquire a specific purpose visa (visa de objeto determinado) to travel to Bolivia, then apply for residency once you arrive in Bolivia. You can read about the various types of visas and residency requirements here.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.