Overstayed Visa and need to get out

by Ruby RN

I have overstayed my VISA for close to 500 days. I need to get out of the country with my 5 kids (who are all documented dual citizens) NOW. I have the money for any fine. I want to get to the airport, pay the fine and get the hell out of here, and I don't care to come back.

Please, someone tell me that this will be possible. I cannot wait for appointments or paperwork or even going to other offices. It is a possibly dangerous situation for me and my kids. What would the US Embassy do, would they help? Should I go there first? Any serious tips or advise would be appreciated.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.