I plan to live in Bolivia for 1 year

by Mohamed Abdelfatah
(Cairo, Egypt. )

I am Egyptian citizen,and married, but I will travel alone. And I have a Bolivian friend living in Santa Cruz. I want to make a small business with him in La Paz or Santa Cruz. What documents do I need in order to get a Visa for at least 1 year?

Waiting for your feedback.
Many thanks,
Mohamed Abdelfatah.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.