Father with sole custody of child wishing to travel to Bolivia

by Hugo Miranda
(Ica, Peru)

Both my child and I are US citizens and I have sole custody of my child and the court order that proves it. Planning to travel to Bolivia with my child. What will I be needing when leaving Bolivia back to the U.S.A. after 2 weeks for my child?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.