Expat used to live in La Paz for more than 6 months! How to get Bolivian Police Certificate

by Diep Nguyen
(Los Angeles, US)

My husband used to live in La Paz, Bolivia for more than 6 months, it was about 5 years ago.

We need Bolivia Police Certificate for him to support our immigration to Canada.

If you experienced this issue, please kindly share your experience to obtain the Certificate.

If you know the law firms providing this service for expatriates who no longer there, please share the contacts.

Thank you for your attention and sharing.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Live in Bolivia.