voulenteer for less than 90 days
by magnus kramer
what kind of visa do you need if you are going to volunteer less than 90 days?
is the 90 days in one year 1 jan to 1 jan 1s that the year
by james gore
is the 90 days in one year from first of january to the first of january the next year thank you very much if you can answer this question jimmy
Is Work Visa necessary for a US citizen planning to work in Bolivia for 90 days?
(Houston, TX. USA)
I understand that US Citizens do not need visas to enter Bolivia for 90 days. So do I need a work visa if I only stay for 90 days at a time?
USA to Cochabamba for 90 Days - Tourist Visa Confusion
Hi, I've read through a couple of the forum threads and it appears there are some discrepancies about having a Letter of Good Conduct from the Police. Funny thing is the Miami and Los Angeles Consulates don't ask for a Letter of Good Conduct from a Police Station (meaning you don't have a criminal record/no pending court dates).
I just spoke to the New York Consulate of Bolivia and they said you needed the following per their website.
2) 1 Passport Photo
3) Letter of Good Conduct (from Police)
4) Flight Itinerary
5) Hotel or Letter of Invitation (Notarized)
6) Bank Statement (not a credit card statement)
7) Yellow Fever Vaccination
What is going on here? Would it be best just to bring all these documents when I arrive in Cochabamba and deal with it there? Any previous experiences with obtaining a tourist visa from the Cochabamba International Airport?
Requisitos de Visas de Turismo
• Formulario de Declaración Jurada de Solicitud de Visa, debidamente llenado y firmado, una fotografía actualizada a colores, tamaño pasaporte, SIN LENTES.
• Pasaporte vigente no Menor de 6 meses. y su respectiva fotocopia
• Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales.
• Reserva de hotel debidamente respaldada que cubra la totalidad de la estadía en Bolivia ó Carta de Invitación NOTARIADA de un familiar o amigo residente en Bolivia, Señalando domicilio y compromiso formal de responsabilizarse con los gastos de hospedaje y manutención de su invitado en tanto dure su permanencia.
• Pasaje de ida y vuelta o Itinerario de viaje.
• Solvencia económica en el país residente (extracto bancario).
• Vacuna contra la Fiebre Amarilla
• Money order por $us 135.- a nombre del Consulado General de Bolivia. (Si el tramite es por correo)
• Si el tramite es por correo enviar un sobre pre-pagado con su direccion para luego ser reenviado al interesado.
NOTA.- Por favor presentar toda esta documentación ordenado y en folder.
Re-enter Bolivia to catch a flight after 90 days are up
So the visa rules changed while I was in Bolivia. My tourist visa has now expired and I will be paying the fine when I leave the country. My flight from La Paz is in August but I will be leaving the country in June overland to visit other South American countries.
Would I be able to get a special purpose visa to get back into the country? Or would I be able to fly into La Paz in August on the day of my flight and not leave the airport and fly out again? Do I have any other options?
Thanks in advance!
Do I need a work visa to volunteer in Bolivia for more than 90 days?
(Toronto, Ontario, canada)
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen who is planning on going to Bolivia for 4 months to volunteer and was wondering if I needed a special visa or a work visa for that. Also, would I be able to receive it on arrival in Santa Cruz? And if not how would I go about getting a visa from Toronto?
Please help, this is proving to be very frustrating. Thank you
Is the Bolivia tourist visa 90 days per CALENDAR year?
I am a US citizen and I arrived to Bolivia in August 2012 and am leaving in December 2012. So I know I will have to pay an overstay fee. Can I pay this fee at the airport in La Paz the day I fly out? Or must I pay in advance at immigration? ALSO, I am flying back to Bolivia in Jan 2013 - will I get another 90 days on arrival because it is a new calendar year?
90 day tourist visa for US citizens hows it work??
The 90 day tourist visa for US citizens allows you to be in Bolivia 90 days a year. Is that a calendar year?? Beginning Jan 1, 2011 finishing Dec. 31, 2011. Meaning you could be in Bolivia with said visa from Oct 1 to Dec. 28th 2011 leave and then re-enter in Jan 2012???? anyone know????
What happens to a 90 days visa permit when the year changes?
I am an EU citizen visiting Bolivia and my 90 days visa are pretty soon over. I am planning to go to Brazil after that and I would like to come back to Bolivia on January 2011. Would it be possible for me to get an extra 90 days visa on January since it's a new year or the 90 days visa means is valid from the day I entered Bolivia (September 2010). What happens when the year changes?
Thanks for your help and congratulations about your website
90 day Visas!
Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen who will be in Cochabamba for 90 days. I have not obtained my Visa, and I leave in two weeks. Am I able to get a 90 day tourist visa at the airport? I am getting different information from different officials. Thank you!