Are there any tour limitations on the Salar de Uyuni due to flooding?
We're coming in mid Feb, around 16 or 17th. Will the tours be limited to certain areas for safety reason? If such, do you still recommend a 3D2N trip? Or just one day will do? What is the weather forecast for the coming days? will severe rain fall be expected?? Thanks a lot!!