Apply for a student visa in Bolivia (entering the country with a tourist visa)

by Lena

I am a German citizen planning to travel in Bolivia for two months before taking two months of Spanish classes. I will be entering the country as tourist, which should allow me to stay in Bolivia for 90 days. Is it possible to apply for a student visa for the remaining period of time?

Your help/feedback/experiences would be highly appreciated!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Visas.