Volunteer in Bolivia from the UK

by Jon Paul

Hi, I am travelling to Bolivia to work for 2 weeks at an Orphanage from the UK as a Volunteer. I will arrive on the 30th July 2010. What sort of Visa do I need and where can I get one.

Would appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Jon Paul Turner

Comments for Volunteer in Bolivia from the UK

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 15, 2010
by: Anonymous

The conculate iS indeed in london and its downstairs,embassy in upstairs. not sure if u really need any visa as your EU citizen. i dont up to 90 days of stay,but im not English. hope u have contacted them aready and are all ste for your trip. Where is that charity u will volunteer for? have a nice time anyway.x Jo

Jul 05, 2010
Volunteer in Bolivia from the UK
by: BoliviaBella

Since you are only coming for 2 weeks you will most likely just need the tourist visa (but you might wish to ask just in case). You need to process this visa in the UK at the nearest Bolivian consulate. I think there is no Bolivian consulate, only a Bolivian embassy in London. Here's their contact information (I found it at www.embassiesabroad.com):

Embassy of Bolivia in London, United Kingdom
106 Eaton Square
London SW1W 9AD - Great Britain
City: London
Phone: 020 7235 4248
020 7235 4255
Fax: 020 7235 1286
Email: info@boembassy-london.com,consulado@boembassy-london.com

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Visa Forum.