Visa for Holders of Hong Kong SAR passport to travel in Bolivia

by Bryan Leung
(Hong Kong)

Hi! I hold the Hong Kong SAR passport and planning to travel to the Americas. Can I get the Bolivia travel visa in other countries like US, Canada or Mexico?


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Visa Forum.