Bolivia Tourism: National Park Maps
Ecotourism   Tourism   Best Attractions   Top Destinations   Plan Your Trip
You'll find national park maps and close-ups of some of Bolivia's national parks below. This map shows Bolivia's national parks and protected areas. Bolivia has numerous other state, municipal and private protected areas as well.
Areas in red are National Parks
Areas in light green are Integrated Management Natural Areas
Areas in dark green are Integrated Management Natural Areas and National Parks
Areas in brown are National Wildlife Reserves.
1. Sajama    8. Manuripi    15. San Matías
2. Tunari    9. Tariquía    16. Amboró
3. Isiboro Sécure    10. Sama    17. Cotapata
4. Noel Kempff    11. Apolobamba    18. Madidi
5. Toro Toro    12. EBB    19. Kaa Iya
6. Carrasco    13. Pilón Lajas    20. Otuquis
7. Eduardo Avaroa    14. El Palmar    21. Aguaragüe
Individual National Park Maps
These national park maps are scanned from maps of Bolivia available locally from the
Santa Cruz Tourist Information Office.
The quality isn't awesome but they give you an idea of their directions, distances and locations of Amboro National Park, Noel Kempff National Park, and others.
Noel Kempff Mercado National Park Santa Cruz
Amboro National Park Santa Cruz
Kaa Iya National Park Santa Cruz
Pantanal San Matias National Park Santa Cruz
Pantanal Otuquis National Park Santa Cruz
Return from National Park Maps to Bolivia Tourism Home Page