Expocruz 2010 - Santa Cruz Bolivia International Expo
Expocruz, which takes place every year in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia is the largest expo in South America, attracting well over 500,000 visitors and millions of dollars in investment and trade between Bolivia and numerous other countries. In 2010, Expocruz will take place September 17-26. This year:
- 20 countries will participate with exhibitors
- 20 economic sectors will be present
- $119.000.000 of intended trade will be discussed at business round tables
- $172.593.617 will be spend during the 10 days of the fair
- 80.000 direct and indirect jobs will be generated
- 86% of visitors rated the fair satisfactorily (surveys by Equipos MORI)
- 87% of exhibitors want to participate every year (surveys by equipos MORI)
During the 3-4 days of business round tables planned by the Santa Cruz Chamber of Industry and Commerce, which take place prior to the Expo, hundreds of companies for numerous countries meet in short "speed-date" type meetings during which they exchange product samples, discuss possible investments, exports and exchanges.
During the 10 days of the Expo there will be concerts, cultural displays, dances and music, a huge food court, numerous livestock auctions (beginning on September 13th), and lots and lots of cool stuff to see and buy at fabulously discounted prices! It all begins at about 4pm each day and ends at about midnight.
Av. Roca y Coronado S/N - Campo Ferial
Telf.: 353-3535 • firstname.lastname@example.org
www.fexpocruz.com.bo • Santa Cruz - Bolivia