Conservatives Abroad Voters Registration by Proxy for UK Citizens Living Overseas

by Conservatives Abroad
( UK)

Have you lived overseas for less than 15 years? If you have you can have your say in the upcoming General Election. Visit

· Nominate a proxy voter in the UK to vote for you – Conservatives Abroad can supply someone to do this - just let us know which constituency you lived in and we will send you a name/address for you to complete this form

· Get another British citizen who is living overseas to countersign your form

· Mail the registration form to the constituency you were last registered to vote in

Register by 1st April 2010 and help bring about the change the UK badly needs.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Events 2010.