Canadian going to Bolivia

by Jessica
(Nova Scotia, Canada)

Hello, I am a Canadian looking to study/do research in Bolivia for just under 4 months. What are the visa requirements for me? Can I get my visa extended once I enter the country or do I have to apply for the visa before? What type of visa would be best, tourist or student? If so, how do I get a student visa? Thanks.

Comments for Canadian going to Bolivia

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 08, 2011
Coming to Bolivia
by: Jonny Algarañaz

You can do both extent you visa once you are here and also apply for one before coming here. Here in Bolivia we don't have a Canadian embassy, but can contact the one in Lima, Peru. There's an embassy from your country in that city. Ithink you sould contact them before coming here. Regarding the typt of visa you can apply for either the student or the tourist one. Many canadians come to Bolivia, especially to Santa Cruz, which is the largest city in Bolivia.

I hope this was helpful. My name is Jonny Algarañaz. I live in Santa Cruz.

Good bye.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Travel Visa Forum.