In Bolivia culture is colorful. We've made it easy to learn about our Bolivian culture and find facts about Bolivia people, art and music, food and recipes, Bolivian customs and traditions
, history, geography, government, economy, maps and flags, national emblems, and more.
This website is the world's most complete and detailed source of Bolivia Facts. You'll find all the information you need for tourism and travel, living in Bolivia, working and doing business in Bolivia, or research on the People and Cultures of Bolivia.
Are you doing writing a school report about Bolivia? Our
Bolivia for Kids section makes it easy to learn about the culture of Bolivia using images.
BoliviaBella is rich in content and detail, all personally written and researched, all first-hand information and facts, and all in English, because we actually live here.
Finding your way around this site
1. The green navigation buttons to your left are all home pages of large sections about different aspects of Bolivia culture including information for tourists and travelers, foreigners planning to live here, volunteers, businesspeople, and students.
Each section contains several dozen to several hundred pages of information on life in Bolivia.
2. Use the blue text links within each section to view its related pages. There are also text links at the tops and bottoms of every page. If you get confused or lost, simply return to the main section home page by using the green buttons to your left.
3. You'll find a small green BOLIVIA FOR KIDS button at the bottom of EVERY page on the site to make returning to the Bolivia for Kids Home Page easy for kids and teens. They will never get lost while searching the site for information.
4. Also on the bottom of the site you'll find a row of smartly placed "social network" sharing buttons. Please do post and share any page on this site. This function also allows you to link to any page on the site. With a single click, it provides you the code you need for the page you are on. You just copy and paste it into your site or blog.
5. Would you like to know when we posted the most recent information or full page on this site? See the latest on our blog. It updates automatically each time a change is made to any page or when any new page is added to the site, and it lists the date.
Finding this site again in the future
Before you navigate away from this site for good, there are several ways you can be sure you'll find it again in the future. There's a lot to learn about Bolivia culture and we've made it easy for you to keep in touch and find your way back here. You can place a text or image Link to Bolivia for Kids or Link to BoliviaBella.com on your site or blog.
BoliviaBella on Twitter Bolivia for Kids on Twitter Facebook E-zine
Before you go, be sure to Subscribe to our Site or add us to your social network using the row of social network buttons below. They allow you to upload any page of this site.